You can align resources found on the VIVA Open Repository to a course at your Institution. When you align a resource to a course you help others to find resources that are relevant to specific courses offered as specific institutions, as well as increase the value of the resource for future users.
Add a Course Alignment Tag
- Login to the VIVA Open Repository.
- Select the resource you would like to align to a course.
- Click the Align link from the snapshot view of the resource.
- Select your Institution
Select your subject area.
Select the specific course the resource aligns to (“Course Alignment Tag”)
- You will see a preview of your selected tag. Click the Add Selected Tag button to post this tag to the resource.
- You may continue adding additional course alignments as required by clicking on the Align link again.